Sunday 7 April 2013

Outfit Post ~ Spring Is Here! (well..kinda)

So I noticed the sun had decided to finally pop out and I thought I'd take the opportunity to get a bit excited about not having to walk around in big winter coats and freezing my hands off every morning while waiting for the bus to college! I know we probably won't be having good enough weather for summer stuff
anytime soon but we can dream aye!

I put together a quick little outfit to wear in the warmer days and can even be worn for a party or something! It's pretty casual but it's got a bit of an edge to it, I'd probably wear this for an occasion like a summer gathering with friends rather than everyday wear, or if the weathers nice I might do.
(Now if you knew me you'd know I'm not really a one to follow trends or fashion to be honest, I'm just your typical student that walks around in t-shirts and trainers so I'm no fashion expert so don't judge I just thought this would be a really cool outfit to share, haha.)


Top ~ This is just a simple black high neck crop top from New Look, I've checked the website and they no longer have this certain one in stock but they do have others of the same style like it!

Shorts
~ These are a simple patterned blue, white, grey and black colour shorts from River Island.
I bought them in the winter sale so they're not in stock anymore, but they have similar shorts in a high waist style.

Shoes
~ I'm a sneaker kinda girl and Converse are one of my FAV types of shoes ever, I practically live in them and wear them with everything! These are classic black low tops that I think work well with the kinda rock chic jacket! You can get them from loads of different shoe stores but I got mine from Schuh!

Jacket
~ Now I got this jacket for Christmas so I'm not too sure where it's from but you can find leather-look jackets like these anywhere these days, I know Missguided do really nice biker jackets similar to these at a really good price!..
So this is just a plain black faux leather jacket. I think the jacket just completes the look otherwise it looks a bit bland without it, it gives it the grunge look edge which I really like. I think this kind of jacket is great for spring when its not really warm enough to go bare-armed.




I'd also mostly wear this outfit with plain black tights just to cover up a bit because I'd probably feel more comfortable, so if you're also uncertain on getting those pins out in shorts stick on some tights to feel less 'exposed'! :)


Anyways, I hope you enjoyed! 



No comments:

Post a Comment