Wednesday 3 April 2013

Grunge-Look Lipstick

I love experimenting with new lipsticks and my favourite lipsticks are the Rimmel Kate Range
I love dark colours but I'm not really daring enough to try a black lipstick. I came across this beautiful purple colour that I instantly wanted to own. I'm loving plum type colours at the moment so I thought this was great! It's very pigmented and lasts for ages!

It is however very dark and nearly black when you wear it alone, so I'm not too confident to wear it on it's own for an everyday look, but to tone it down a bit a lovely berry colour worn underneath makes it less harsh and still sticks with a grungy/vampy look! It's great for anyone that can pull this look off! 


Rimmel products are available online or in store at any Boots, Superdrug or any other drugstore. Also may be available at selected supermarkets! 




No comments:

Post a Comment