Sunday 31 March 2013

Current Everyday Go-to Items

Thought I'd share my go-to everyday make-up items! With a few added springy hints!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara

Seeing as I don't like to cake too much make-up on I like to take advantage of my long eyelashes and make them the staple for my everyday look. I naturally have very long thick black eyelashes and I am always searching for that perfect mascara to last me throughout long days, seeing as my eyelashes are so long some mascaras can weigh them down and I just lose my curl so a good mascara is essential for me! The Rimmel mascaras I've used in the past have been heavy and clumpy on my lashes, but this is very light and lengthens them well and stays put all day which is GREAT!
I LOVE this mascara at the moment and I wouldn't go anywhere without it.
Available from Superdrug, Boots and all other drugstores/supermarkets
£5.99 at Superdrug right now! 

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

This foundation certainly does what it says on the bottle! It has shimmery glow particles that reflect the light to give you a dewy fresh look but not too harsh for everyday use, its a liquid foundation which also gives you a hint of moisture so it's great for me as I have sensitive skin! Probably a bit to dewy for a greasy skin type though.
I think this is a great foundation as I do have to chose carefully for my skin type, it hides my imperfections and it's also perfect for the natural everyday look I go for! The colour I use is Classic Beige, it blends perfectly with my skin tone and gives me a great healthy colour.

Available from Superdrug, Boots and all other drugstore/supermarkets 
£8.99 at Superdrug and Boots

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

I thought about looking into using a pressed powder to set my foundation to last longer and I heard a lot of good things about this one. It's very light on the skin and doesn't make it look cakey over the foundation so I thought it was great! 
I don't really see it as an essential though at the moment as my foundation seems to stay on throughout the day on its own but its great for a quick touch up during the day and it's perfect to build up a bit more coverage on the face and also to get that matte look! This will also be great for when the days are hotter (if we ever get any) to keep everything in place.

Available from Superdrug, Boots and all other drugstore/supermarkets 
£3.99 at Superdrug 

MUA Bronzer

Now I love MUA products (as you may find out), the prices are awesome and the products are great!
I was quickly looking for a replacement bronzer one day as I left without one so I just picked up the cheapest best looking colour and I've loved it every since! It's a great colour not too overpowering, has a subtle shimmer and gives you a natural glow which I love! 

Available from Superdrug for JUST £1!

MUA Lipstick in shade 11 (a coral, peach colour)

Seeing as it's technically spring (I know, it still feels like winter) I thought I'd add a lovely spring coral lipstick to my everyday look.
Finding these amazing cheaply priced lipsticks was like a miracle to me, I'm such a lipstick person and I'm always looking for new colours to try out! I own a lot of these MUA lipsticks as the price is great and it's actually pretty good quality considering, it's a creamy consistency and it does last quite a while!

Available from Superdrug for JUST £1!

Avon Nailwear Pro in coral beat

To carry on with the spring coral look, I've gone for a coral nail varnish from Avon.
I LOVE these Avon nail varnishes and have huge amounts of different shades! They're easy to apply and have a polished finish that lasts for ages and doesn't chip easily so it's great.

Available from Avon


and last but not least...

Vaseline Lip Therapy 

Vaseline is always always always in my bag, wouldn't go anywhere without it, it keeps my lips soft and moisturized  and is just great for everyday use.

Available from Superdrug, Boots and all other drugstore/supermarkets at £1.99




2 comments:

  1. I'm just using the Stay Matte and loving it more every day. No caking, keeps me matte for longer between touch-ups. And, no matter what they said, old Vaseline is gold.
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Stay Matte is great no caking at all and sets the make up well! Can't go wrong with a the old Vaseline eh! :)

      Delete