Wednesday 6 March 2013

Skincare Products I Can't Live Without!

5 Skincare Products I cannot live without

1. Simple Moisturizing Facewash - I have sensitive skin so a good facewash like this keeps my skin fresh and healthy and doesn't lead me to breakouts.

2. Simple Purifying Lotion - I love this more than anything. I simply use this to cleanse with a cotton pad, its a lotion so it puts the moisture back into my skin and cleans it so well.

3. Nivea Soft - I've tried a lot of different expensive moisturizers for my face just because I thought the more I spend the better it would be for my sensitive skin, but that wasn't really the case. My trusty Nivea soft does everything I need, keeps my skin baby soft, isn't oily and doesn't react badly to my skin. I use it on my body too!

4. Vaseline Lip Therapy - I'm obsessed with lip balms and lipsticks! I own so many lip products, but my one lip product I couldn't live without has to be my little Vaseline tin, I keep them in my bag, pockets, everywhere and they're good for any other skin nightmares on the go!

5. Bio oil - Lastly bio oil! Yep, younger people use it too! Its great for dry skin, uneven skin tone and scars. I have a few scars that I use this on, one of my big ones are hardly noticeable anymore as I've been using it for a while. It's great to give your skin a nice glow too, and even as an aftersun type oil in those summer days!



No comments:

Post a Comment