Monday 8 April 2013

New Avon Matte Lipstick!

In my recent Avon catalog I noticed there was a new Matte Lipstick, had to try it because I'm partial to trying out a new lippy and Avon products are great. I love matte lipsticks cause they're usually just one plain colour (which I like) and not silly sparkles attached to it (sorry glitter I just don't get along with you and your sparkles on my face).
I got this lipstick in the colour 'Matte Crimson' which is the type of red/plum colour, I really like this type of colour. It's a great little lipstick to pop in your handbag and it lasts for ages which is great, of course you're going to have to re-apply but it is long lasting. I can't see anything wrong with this product and I'd certainly recommend this!

You can get Avon products including matte lipsticks from Avon catalogs or online!


1 comment: