Tuesday 8 January 2013

Over thinker

I thought I'd just write this to get a bit off my chest;

I'm one of the many people that over think, sometimes I get scared, worried and occasional paranoia which really does bug me! I wish I could be more laid back with situations that get thrown at me.
Lately I've been over thinking a bit too much, to the point where I'm crying over things I'm trying to get out of my head, like thinking about things I could have done better, things I shouldn't have, and that's just not helping me go a day without thinking about things I probably shouldn't be wasting my thoughts on.

I never really thought that I could actually feel this low within myself as I do right now, I'm generally a happy and positive person, but hiding behind the smiles gets the best of everyone in the end.

After some of the things I've been through a few years back, I would never have thought little things would bug me to this point, I guess losing people hits you harder than you expect....

No comments:

Post a Comment